Prepare for your challenging aerial wraps and drops in the Theory Training jumpsuit, inspired by Aerial Athletes. We've got you covered. Say goodbye to your clothes getting caught in the apparatuses! Designed and made in Southern California.View this post on Instagram
Loving this belay layback by @shari.king1 in her green and black jumpsuit 💚🖤 #Repost @shari.king1 with @get_repost ・・・ Belay play today with @trin.wright in my new jumpsuit from @aerialeticsbysherry . . . #aerialist #aerialistofig #aerialnation #aerialfitness #invert #upsidedown #aerial #fitgirl #girlswithtattoos #canadianaerialist #aerialarts #aerialsilks #aerialtissue #aerialtissu #belay #belayloop #aerialsilks
- A tightly woven, textured bottom fabric paired with a soft, breathable top fabric that moves with you
- Extra padded knee pockets to cushion knee drops
- Generous over the ankle inseam
- Soft, generous tank straps and a scoop neck
- Chest is fully lined with pockets for modesty pads
- Double-layer waistband surrounds for added comfort and compression to ease drops and wraps
- Body hugging fabrics that move with you like a second skin
- Tear-away tag leaves no irritating tags inside the jumpsuit
- A sassy and stylish design to show off your hard earned physique
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
Fabric & Care
Poly/spandex top, Nylon/spandex pants
Hand or gentle machine wash cold. Hang dry. No bleach, iron or dry cleaning.
Small/Medium (0-6) and Medium/Large (8-12). Your jumpsuit should fit tight. If you’re on the lean side of a size 8, order the S/M.